Great content marketing is responsive to your customer’s needs; it provides valued insight and information.
The world around us is constantly changing, but amid this change one thing remains constant: the need to tell a great story that excites, informs and engages.
Content is what brings us together. Thornley Fallis Communications believes that the creation—and curation—of great content can build and engage with digital communities. Content marketing is not about the hard sell, it’s about providing valuable insight and information. It helps your audience find you first and starts new relationships that will pay dividends well into the future. Great content marketing can help you rise above the noise. Here’s our approach:
- We take a one-to-one approach to create credible, consistent and compelling content for our clients.
- We begin by performing an audit of online conversations. We assess the landscape, identify the community and its stakeholders and determine what their needs are.
- We build relationships with online audiences, whether traditional media and bloggers or more directly with our client’s stakeholders via the platforms they use to communicate.
- We provide content in print, video, audio and adapt the story to the various platforms where our client’s community lives.
- We develop strategies that connect our clients to their audience: a strategy that can raise awareness, build a community and develop relationships that stand the test of time.
- We provide training so that our clients can adapt and change when the world around them changes.
We provide content marketing services to a range of clients from large international brands to government organizations, professional associations and companies of every description. Some of these include: Allstate Insurance Company of Canada, Ford of Canada (Direct Impact), UA Canada, CIRA, Cision and more.
We’ve all got a story to tell: let Thornley Fallis Communications help you share yours.