Great content marketing is responsive to your customers’ needs; it provides valued insight and information.
The world around us is constantly changing, but amid this change one thing remains constant: the need to tell a great story that excites, informs and engages.
Content is what brings us together. Thornley Fallis believes that great content can build and engage digital communities. Content marketing is not about the hard sell. It’s about providing valuable insight and information. It helps your audience find you first and starts new relationships that will pay dividends into the future. Great content marketing can help you rise above the noise. Here’s our approach, we:
- Take a one-to-one approach to create credible, consistent and compelling content for our clients.
- Begin by performing an audit of online conversations. We assess the landscape, identify the community and its stakeholders and determine what their needs are.
- Use owned, earned, paid and shared media strategies to find and engage target markets and audiences. We create sophisticated promotional plans that incorporate both organic and paid tactics. This means using keywords, tags as well as sponsoring content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and on blogs and websites too
- Create content in many formats and adapt the story to the various platforms where our clients’ communities live.
- Develop strategies that connect our clients to their audience: a strategy that can raise awareness, build a community and develop relationships that stand the test of time.
- Provide training so that our clients can adapt and change when the world around them changes.
We provide content marketing services to a range of clients from global brands to government organizations, professional associations and companies of every description. Some of these include: GM Canada, Health Canada, CARE Canada, UA Canada, Ottawa Public Health, Northern Credit Union, The Ottawa Clinic and more.
We’ve all got a story to tell: let Thornley Fallis Communications help you share yours.