Thornley Fallis and 76design work together to provide organizations with the tools, platforms and methods they need to succeed in the
connected era. Thornley Fallis helps organizations solve business problems using leading-edge communications tools and practices. 76design creates the smart tools and online spaces that lead to remarkable experiences.
We’re always looking for talented, creative and results-oriented people. People with expertise who like a good challenge. People who are passionate about their work, curious, prone to smile, respect others, work hard, and want to contribute to a great team.
What we offer our employees:
- The opportunity to create amazing work and solve our clients’ problems in the coolest ways possible.
- Coaching, training and career growth.
- Centrally-located, well-appointed offices in Toronto, Ottawa and Chicago.
- A relaxed, collaborative and creative work environment.
- When you are here, we want you to be comfortable, so we provide Herman Miller chairs and large 24” to 32” flat screen monitors.
- TGIF starts first thing in the morning with breakfast treats. In the afternoon, the team caps off the week by kicking back with a few drinks in office.
- While we expect everyone to arrive at the office at a reasonable hour, we don’t ask you to use an hour of vacation time to go to the dentist. We’ll trust you to make good decisions and organize yourself to get your work done on time.
- Oh yeah, and we’ll pay you too. We offer competitive salaries, attractive bonuses, recruitment and referral incentives, rewards for extra effort as well as a comprehensive medical and dental benefits program.
76Design is looking for full stack web developers in Ottawa with 5+ years of experience and extensive capabilities.
Our new Toronto Account Director will lead teams in delighting clients with smart, effective communications services and solutions for the connected era. This includes taking an active, leadership role in new business development.